Germany Map & German Cities:
- Aachen- آخن : is a historic spa city in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is the westernmost city of Germany, located along its borders with Belgium and the Netherlands, 65 km west of Cologne
- Baden-Baden- بادن
بادن : is a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is located on the western foothills of the Black Forest, on the banks of the Oos River, in the region of Karlsruhe.
- Berlin- برلين : is the Capital City of the Federal Republic of Germany and one of sixteen states of Germany, Berlin is the largest City in Germany and It is the second most populous city and the ninth most populous urban area in the European Union (2 Airports:(Airport Tegel (TXL), Airport Schönefeld (SXF))
- Bonn- بون: is was the Capital of West Germany from 1949 to 1990, located about 20 kilometres south of Cologne on the river Rhine in the Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Bremen (Free Hanseatic City of Bremen): is a port city, situated along the river Weser.
- Düsseldorf- دسلدورف: is the capital city of the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, located on the River Rhine (fashion)
- Dresden- درسدن : is the Capital City of the German Federal Free State of Saxony. It is situated in a valley on the River Elbe
- Frankfurt am Main- فرنكفورت (City of the Euro): Situated on the Main River, Frankfurt is the financial and transportation centre of Germany and the largest financial centre in continental Europe.It is the place of residence of the European Central Bank, the German Federal Bank, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the Frankfurt Trade Fair, as well as several large commercial banks
- Ingolstadt: is a city in the Free State of Bavaria. It is located along the banks of the Danube River (Audi)
- Halle: is the largest city in the German State of Saxony-Anhalt. It is also called Halle an der Saale river.
- Hamburg- شتوتغارت: The Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg, it is a city as well as a state, Harbour City, the second largest city in Germany
- Hannover- هانوفر: on the river Leine, is the capital of the federal state of Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen), Hanover hosted the world fair Expo. Hanover has regional importance because of its universities and medical school, its international airport, and its large zoo. The city is also a major crossing point of railway lines and highways (Autobahnen), connecting European main lines in east-west-direction (Berlin - Ruhr area) and north-south-direction (Hamburg - Munich et al.).
- Karlsruhe: is a city in the south west of Germany, in the Bundesland Baden-Württemberg, located near the French-German border.
- Kelsterbach is a town in Groß-Gerau district in Hessen. It is near the Frankfurt International Airport, on the left bank of the river Main. Kelsterbach is an important centre for logistical service providers (DB Schenker,Lufthansa Cargo Charter Agency GmbH, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Fedex, ABX, UPS Supply Chain Solutions ), chemical production and other Companies (Lufthansa Systems Infratec GmbH, LH Systems, Condor)
- Kiel: is the capital and most populous city of the northern German state Schleswig-Holstein, Kiel is approximately 90 km to the north of Hamburg.
- Köln (Cologne): is Germany's fourth-largest city after Berlin, Hamburg and Munich, and is the largest city both in the German Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia and within the Rhine-Ruhr Metropolitan Area, is one of the oldest cities in Germany,lies on the River Rhine. The city's famous Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom) is the seat of the Roman Catholic Archbishop of Cologne. The University of Cologne (Universität zu Köln) is one of Europe's oldest universities(Ford)
- Erfurt: is the capital of the state of Thuringia
- Mainz(Mayence): is the capital of the German federal state of Rhineland-Palatinate. It is located on the river Rhine across from Wiesbaden, in the western part of the Frankfurt Rhine-Main Region.
- München- ميونيخ (Munich): the capital city of Bavaria, Munich is the third largest city in Germany, after Berlin and Hamburg (BMW, Franz Josef Strauss International Airport, River: Isar).
- Nürnberg:is a city in the German state of Bavaria, in the administrative region of Middle Franconia. It is situated on the Pegnitz river and the Rhine-Main-Danube Canal and is Franconia's largest city. It is located about 170 kilometres north of Munich.
- Rüsselsheim: is located on the Main, only a few kilometres from its mouth in Mainz (Opel)
- Stuttgart (Swabian metropolis): is the capital of the state of Baden-Württemberg in southern Germany, The sixth-largest city in Germany (Porsche, Mercedes Benz).
- Wiesbaden: is the capital of the state of Hesse. The city is on the right, northern, bank of the river Rhine. It lies opposite the city of Mainz on the other side of the river, and is near Frankfurt am Main.
- Wolfsburg: is a city in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is located on the River Aller northeast of Braunschweig (Brunswick).(VW).
- Info about Germany (6 languages + Arabic)
- Facts about Germany (English)
- Germany Land of Ideas
- Almania Information Center (AIC) - مركز
ألمانيا للمعلومات: (Everything about Germany, Allemagne, Alemania, Alemannia, Germania, Alemanha, Alemana, Aleman, Duitsland, Tyskland, Niemcy, Almanya, Almaniya)