|Space War 2000
Space War 2000 is based on the old PC based CGA shooter called SWC. It is
comparible to Subspace but it is mainly designed to run in local area networks.
- 32 Player LAN Support
- Beautiful rendered graphics by Harald
- Full scene smooth scrolling even in 800x600 on a P200
- Videosequences during gameplay (see blow)
- Support for various resolutions
- 16 channel 44.1khz music output
- Runs in DOS (but works well in a DOS-box)
- Requires P133+
*ingame shot taken at 320x200
- Videos designed by Harald Prinzhorn
|The player just killed an important enemy.
Videosequences will show up to continue the story in single- player mode or
to demonstrate important events during multiplayer mode.
|All videosequences feature DOLBY SURROUND for